Account Manager Leader
Synova-Solutions is looking for an experienced IT Account Managerjoin our dynamic team.
As an IT Account Manager you will be responsible for the Account Management of a portfolio of clients.
Key performance indicators that you will be measured on include:
- Contribution on achieving financial client targets
- Knowledge of and relationship with clients
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- In charge of Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for P&L & Quality of the customer portfolio
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Build and document knowledge about the clients business and technical setup
- Project manage and document all technical projects carried out with clients
- Actively play a part in ensuring financial targets are reached
- Build strong relationships with team members
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
- Feedback any important client information to team
- Identify any training/ knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field
- 5+ years in account management
- Account management experience within the IT industry
- Experience of working towards fixed deadlines and of customer expectation management
- Experience of achieving sales quotas/targets
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills (PHP/ Web, Java, С++, .NET, Mobile, QA, Analysts, PM, etc.).
- Strong online experience – understanding of online marketing, sales, technology
- Experience of working in a client support role
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good English and Vietnamese skill
- French is a big plus
Please send your CV to email@example.com OR use the application form below.