- Responsible for delivering project with international quality on time and within budget;
- Manage the projects for both internal team and external resources;
- Able to understand the project architecture, technical documentations, technical issues to
support development teams.
- Establish structure for engineering development cycles by creating infrastructure and processes
to help support initiatives;
- Work closely with Developers and QA team to ensure software is developed with minimal post-
- Apply processes and identify opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Manage all phases of the product development life cycle;
- Communicate directly with clients to clarify requirements, propose solutions and deliver quality
- Strong sense of responsibility and analysis.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience working directly with Software Engineers and
managing development projects in a large enterprise environment;
- Experienced leading Web AND/OR smartphone (iOS and/or Android) projects;
- Experienced using popular java frameworks such as Spring, hibernate, JSF… or PHP frameworks like Zend, Drupal, Lavarel…;
- Strong understanding in front-end technologies and libraries (HTML5, CSS, Ajax…);
- Strong experience in applying Best Practices in software development;Strong understanding of middleware, development and management tools and database technologies;
- Experience managing projects at an international level.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills;
- Technology background is a plus;
- Capability to respond under pressure or tight deadlines, with strong work ethic and teamwork;
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Highly responsible, careful, hardworking, initiative and able to work under pressure;
- Must be able to communicate in French
- English and/or Vietnamese fluency is a big plus.
Please send your CV to email@example.com OR use the application form below.