Software Quality Assurance Engineer
SYNOVA Co., Ltd is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer are individuals who monitor every phase of the software development process to ensure design quality, making sure that the software adheres to standards set by the development company.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure every step of software production is followed;
- Maintains compliance reports of projects from beginning to end;
- Making recommendations for improving production processes effectiveness;
- Work closely with AM, PM, BA and QC to keep project documents updated;
- Work closely with Line Manager to keep processes followed;
- Able to fully understand software production processes and to create industry compliant standard documents
- Maintains production processes documents updated;
- Raise alerts when processes are not respected;
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field
- At least 1 year of experience in the software outsourcing industry
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance principles and how they contribute to Software
- Development and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes;
- Familiar with web and mobile technologies
- Basic experience or knowledge in the following: Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Basic experience or knowledge in mobile OS: Android, iOS and Windows mobile.
- Experience in PM, BA or QC position
- Capacity to multi-task several testing activities concurrently
- Good judgment and objectivity in approaching problems
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others
- Highly disciplined, responsible, careful, hardworking, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working closely with a small team of software developers
- Good English skill, capable of direct communication in English
- French-speaking is a big plus
Please send your CV to [email protected] OR use the application form below.