PHP WordPress Developer
We are looking for inquisitive people who understand how “things” work and who have the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet tight deadlines?
As a member of the core development team, you will be responsible for building products and features as needed, contribute to overall team planning. In addition to strong technical skills, the successful candidate should be an eager, team-oriented, self-starter with a good attitude, interested in working in a small fast-paced startup.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be able to take a finished specification or design and create functional software in a LAMP
- Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders and peers, and the ability to collaborate as a team
- Ability to adopt new skills and to help contribute to concepting digital experiences for brands & agencies
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field
- More than 2 years of working experience in web application development with PHP Background with languages/ technologies such as PHP: Cake, Zend, Code Igniter,…
- Familiar with the ff. Content Management Systems: WordPress Postgres or MySQL
- Responsive website design
- Source Control (Git, SVN)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC Frameworks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Highly responsible, careful, hardworking, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Good English skill
Please send your CV to [email protected] OR use the application form below.