We are looking for IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
As a member of the core development team, you will be Responsible for multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, DevOps Engineers must be extremely flexible and contribute to overall team planning. In addition to strong technical skills, the successful candidate should be an eager, team oriented, self starter with a good attitude, interested in working in a small fast paced startup.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
DevOps Engineers participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings. In addition to providing their guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits, they create and share their operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, DevOps Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Devops Engineers build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. They deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Another duty is to make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
- Routine application maintenance tasks are an ongoing responsibility of DevOps Engineers that they accomplish via strategy-building techniques. They also help create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance. Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors is also a main responsibility of DevOps Engineers.
- Not only do Devops Engineers evaluate existing applications and platforms, they also give
recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
- Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders and peers, and the ability to collaborate as a team.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field.
- Proven experience and success in Linux/Unix Administration, SQL and MySQL are important as well as a working understanding of code and script.
- A master’s degree is a big plus..
- At least 5 years of working experience in web application development / IT Administration
- Strong knowledge in network and web server configuration and optimization
- Background with languages/ technologies such as
- PHP frameworks, CSS (CSS2-3), HTML (HTML4-5) and JS
- MySQL, PDO
- LAMP or XAMPP or WAMP
- Knowledge about REST API
- Source Control Tools
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Team Management Tools
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
order to defend against cyber security issues
- Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings
Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Good analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making
- Basic understanding Of Software Development Life Cycle
- Self-motivated, able to juggle multiple projects at once Highly responsible, careful, hardworking, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Good English skills, capable of written communication in English
Please send your CV to [email protected] OR use the application form below.